Do any of these reasons sound like you?
You and your traveling companions:
- Do not want to stay in a hotel in hot and dirty Managua, but need to be near there (for example, if you are flying in or out of the country, or doing business or missionary work) we are a great option for you.
- Enjoy visiting a small eco-lodge bed and breakfast.
- Like the idea of staying close to the popular touring spots of Granada, Masaya, the local beaches, etc. but being able to return at the end of the day to your small boutique inn with a beautiful private swimming pool.
- Enjoy seeing fantastic jungle and volcano views.
- Like the idea of staying at a working farm that uses sustainable ecological methods such as permaculture.
- Are real mango fanatics! If you stay with us during the right time of year, we can guarantee you all the mangoes that you can eat!
- Would like a “soft landing” upon arrival in Managua. A friendly face picking you up and helping you to get oriented to this diverse and beautiful country is a big help, especially after a long day of travel!
- Want to keep your Nicaragua experience during your whole vacation. In other words, instead of a night in a hotel room in a chain hotel not much different from what is offered back home, your first or last days in Nicaragua can maintain the unique vibe that this country offers the traveler.
- Are seriously considering relocating or retiring to Nicaragua and would benefit from learning from someone who has been there and done that.